To Date we have rendered comprehensive feasibility, Engineering, Architectural, Town planning, and Civil Design Services for all types of projects primarily focusing on:
- Feasibility or Pre-investment Studies.
- Physical Surveys,
- Soil Investigation including Topographic Surveys, Hydrological and Geological Surveys.
- Master Planning / Town Planning, Landscaping and Preliminary Design.
- Detailed and Top Supervision
- Preparation of Models, Perspectives and Computer Generated Visuals and Walk Through Animations
- Turnkey Design and Construction
- Building works for Industrial and Infrastructure Development Project
- Feasibility / Financial Analysis, Detailed design, Preparation of Drawings, Architectural, and Structural, Services including Air-Conditioning, Electrification, Water Supply, Sewerage and Drainage.
- Preparation of specifications, Design criteria, Bill of Quantities, Tender Documents, Evaluation of Bids and Recommendation for award of contract for Industrial or other Building Works, Roads, Highways and Infrastructure Development Project etc.
Mercury Enterprises Quality of work maintained through Site Supervision during Construction to ensure faithful adherence to specifications terms and conditions of the agreement. Detailed security of contractor’s bills is done and the project is handed over to the client complete in all respects.
We are experienced engineers and technologists and are recognized for the quality of our project solutions.
In addition to civil engineering construction projects, we provide services in transportation engineering and planning; municipal services; storm water management; traffic planning; landscape architecture; Geomatics; land development; parks, sports and recreation facilities; project services; and legal survey. We manage all of our projects from the perspective of environmental impact and sustainability – leading in the engineering of effective infrastructure solutions.
Our supervision of civil engineering construction projects includes activities such as::
- Budget Reporting and Cost Management
- Quantity Tracking
- Day Labor Supervision
- Schedule Management
- Quality Management and Quality Assurance Inspection
- Safety Management
- Coordination with Utility Companies
- Interaction, Liaising and Coordination of Stakeholders